Shoulder Tattoos: Shoulder tattoos are tattoos that place a specific symbol or design on the shoulder area. These tattoos are often used to reflect a person’s loved ones, dreams, or beliefs. There are some examples about shoulder tattoos;
- Nature Tattoos: Shoulder tattoos with nature themes are very popular. Natural elements such as trees, mountains, flowers, aquatic creatures, and birds can be used in these tattoos.
- Animal Tattoos: Animal figures can be a common motif in shoulder tattoos. Tattoos of animals such as tigers, snakes, eagles, and wolves are quite popular.
- Geometric Tattoos: Shoulder tattoos with geometric shapes are also quite common. Minimalist tattoos designed with triangles, squares, circles, and lines, as well as more complex geometric designs, can be used.
- Classic Tattoos: Many people choose classic tattoos for their shoulders. Traditional motifs such as ships, swords, and flowers can be used.
- Words and Symbols: Shoulder tattoos can also be made with letters, numbers, and symbolic meanings. For example, a family symbol, a meaningful word or phrase, or a freedom symbol, etc.
- Portrait Tattoos: Portrait tattoos are another popular type of shoulder tattoo. These tattoos are often chosen by those who want to remember the face or figure of a loved one.
- Tattoo Collage: Another popular design for shoulder tattoos is a tattoo collage made by combining multiple tattoos. These types of tattoos bring together different tattoos that represent a person’s different stories or memories.