Symbols: Symbols that reference an important memory or belief, such as stars, mandalas, rings, etc., can be made as a tattoo.
- Words and phrases: A tattoo can be made of an important statement or phrase.
- Natural objects: Natural objects such as plants, animals, or stones can be made as a tattoo.
- Portraits: Portraits of loved ones or important figures can be made as a tattoo.
- Geometric shapes: Geometric shapes such as squares, triangles, or rectangles can be made as a tattoo.
- Artistic illustrations: An illustration designed by an artist or graphic designer can be made as a tattoo.
- Pop culture: Elements of popular culture such as film, music, or television characters can be made as a tattoo.
- Places: The appearance of an important place such as a city or country can be made as a tattoo.
- Ideas: Ideas such as a philosophy of life or a concept can be made as a tattoo
- Time: Time such as a historical event or a period can be made as a tattoo.
Peker Tattoo Studios is a professional and well-established tattoo studio that offers a diverse range of tattoo styles to its clients. The studio has a team of dedicated and experienced tattoo artists who are committed to creating beautiful and unique tattoos that are customized to each individual's personal style and preferences.
There are several types of ink that are commonly used for tattoos, including:
- Pigment-based ink: This type of ink is made from a mixture of pigments and a carrier solution. Pigment-based ink is the most commonly used type of ink for tattoos and is available in a wide range of colors
- Vegan ink: Similar to pigment-based ink, vegan ink is made from a mixture of pigments and a carrier solution, but it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients
- Dynamic color ink: This type of ink is designed to change color over time due to exposure to sunlight or other environmental factors
- UV ink: This type of ink is invisible under normal light but glows under UV light.
- Iron oxide ink: This type of ink is made from iron oxide and is used for creating black and gray tattoos.
- Organic ink: This type of ink is made from natural materials such as bamboo, fruit, and vegetable extracts.
It's worth noting that some tattoo artists may also use homemade or alternative inks, which may not be safe or regulated by any professional standard or guidelines. It's important to research and consult with a professional tattoo artist before getting a tattoo to ensure that the ink being used is safe and of good quality.